1. Who is the person receiving the message?
a. the subject line
b. the recipient
c. the sender
d. the memorandum
2. What is a form of business communication that represents a company and not an individual?
a. business letter
3. Which of the following is the purpose of a cover letter?
a. to invite customers to a business meeting
b. to summarize the daily routines of a manager
c. to explain more fully one’s qualifications
d. to remind team leaders of Monday’s meetings
4. A _________ is a brief description of one’s professional or work experience and qualifications.
c. personal business letter
5. What are the types of errors found in business documents?
a. formatting, spelling and grammar
b. clear and concise message
c. formatting, clear message
d. abbreviations, spelling, and informal letter